The FamilySource System is comprised of a network of 16 one-stop community centers, known as FamilySource Centers (FSC). The FSCs are located in high need areas of the City and provide a myriad of braided social, educational, work and family support services designed to assist low-income families to become more self-sufficient by increasing family income and academic achievement for youth and adults.
Who FamilySource Centers Serve?
Low-income city residents with primary focus on families with children in middle and/or high school.
Free Services Include:
- Multi-Benefit Screening
- Information and Referral
- Case Management
- Financial Education and Coaching
- Credit Building
- Income Tax Preparation
- Incentivized Savings Programs
- Adult Education
- Computer Literacy
- ESL Classes
- Pre-Employment and Employment Support
- Immigration Services
- Parenting Classes
- College Corner
- Leadership Training
- Art & Cultural Activities
- Civic Engagement
- Child Support Referral
What you need to bring to access services:
- Proof you live in the City of Los Angeles
- Proof of Income
- Please be sure to contact the center in your neighborhood to learn more about the services, programs, and events it provides as they may differ slightly by center.